Check out the Highlights of February here
Tuesday is Intangible every first and third Tuesday of the month!
~ Photo Highlights
~ What the Press!
Articles that made me think:
- One man built a technicolor mountain to save his soul
- Fifth Picasso Museum beats all others with huge collection of paintings
- The artist turning destroyed buildings into mesmerizing works of rt
- Michelangelo’s tender friendship with renaissance poet Vittoria Colonna
- Le Corbusier, 20th century’s most influential architect
- What museums must do to get more immigrants through their doors
- Love letter to a museum
- Sylvia Sleigh turned her gaze on the male nude
- The art of fashion: from Yves Saint Laurent to Louis Vuitton
~ What the Gram!
Blogs ‘n Love:
~ Books I’m reading
- The Net & The Butterfly, The Art and Practice of Breakthrough Thinking by
~ Podcast Episodes I’m listening to
- N.69 – How Independent Curators Power the Art World, The Artsy Podcast
That’s all folks! Until soon!